Wednesday, November 1, 2017

NaNoWri...NO

I am not writing a book this month.  Nope.  Not a gonna do it.  No way.  No how. 

Except when I was telling Hubs about how I wasn't going to do NaNoWriMo this year, I started telling him about how Dennis Haggarty #3 is pestering me in the brainpan.  And the more I talked, the more I wanted to start writing it. 

But no.  I am up to my ass right now with other stuff.  And it's Fall fishing time.  And I wanted to do ancestry stuff this month.  And I have stuff I need to be editing.  And...

We'll see.

How about you?  Are you writing a book this month?  Have you ever tried to NaNo (i.e. write a book in a month)?

2 comments:

  1. You know you want to.... *ducks and runs*

    I always do NaNo. Now that THE SOUND OF SILENCE is in the wild, time to knuckle down and finish RDR #8. That sucker ain't gonna rewrite itself. Dammit. So yeah. I'm on to NaNo and the next book because it has to be 50 exactly. LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be writing as much as possible, but not doing NaNo. The instant I register, my world falls apart. So I'll plug along as best I can.

    Go on. Start Dennis Haggarty #3. You can't fish 24/7. ;-)

    ReplyDelete