Monday, September 4, 2017

WISH HITS THE FAN is Available for Pre-order!

Wish Hits the Fan is now available for pre-order! Yay!  And Whew!

I'm so excited to finally be able to make this available for all y'all.  I know it's been a long time coming - a year since Up Wish Creek came out - and I thank you all for your patience.  But it's finally going to be here.  On the 15th!

I would've put it in your hands today, but I wanted to set up marketing to surround the big day.  And sales for the other books.  And junk.

But it's done.  The Amazon pre-order email says something about 'estimated release date'.  If it isn't on your ereader on that day, it's nothing I've done, because I won't be messing with this sucker at all again.  (Well, unless after it's release someone comes to me with a typo to correct or something.)

I'd say that now I can relax, but today I have to format for the print release and get a page count over to my cover artist so she can build me a print cover.  Once I get that, I'll be getting that ready to release, too.  (Hopefully, not too much past the release of the ebook.  :fingers crossed:)

Then I can relax.  Except I have to finish Early Grave.  And then I have to edit Sleeping Ugly.  And then...

Never mind.  No rest for the writer.  Ain't it awesome?  =oD

4 comments:

  1. Not going to preorder. That way I can Kindle Unlimited read it and THEN buy it for my "keeper" shelf. :D I'll be all over it on release day. I'll schedule stuff on my blog, twitter, etc. If you have graphics or anything, send them and I'll Instagram them too! :D *happy dances*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Silver! You rock! I'll send some stuff over to you once I figure out what to send. LOL

      =o)

      Delete