Monday, May 1, 2017

Anniversary / Birthday Sale!

May is the month that holds both my birthday and my anniversary, but that's not what I mean.  It's also the one year anniversary / birthday for my book Fertile Ground.  As such, I decided to make it available for only 99cents here in the US, and whatever that might translate to worldwide.  This is not a Kindle Countdown Deal, so yeah, it's a price drop across the board.  Whatever Amazon site you call home will have a discounted price.

Thru May 14th, which is the actual birthday for Fertile Ground, you can get this for a big discount.  Woohoo!

Since I am horrible at planning, this is, of course, a last minute thing.  Tada!  Surprise!  Happy Birthday!  May Day, May Day, May Day!

Wait, scratch that... this is a happy occasion.  Tell your friends, tell your family, tell acquaintances and strangers. 

And if you enjoy the read, please leave a review.  Poor thing only has one here and one in the UK and they're kind of lonely.


1 comment: