Monday, January 9, 2017

Crap. It's Monday

Yeah.  Monday.  I usually look at Monday as just another day.  Today?  It's chock full of Mondayness.  And I'm supposed to blog here today.  Something insightful and either crime or writing related.  I got nothing. 

BTW, I have a plan to blog every day this coming year.  Monday-Wednesday-Friday here.  Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday-Sunday at The Writing Spectacle.  (Saturday being The Fishing Report, and Sunday being the Weekly Update.)  With only the occasional day off if I get caught unawares by life stuff. 

But I'm empty this morning.

Hey, I only said I would blog every day - not that every day would be scintillating.  So, this rambling crap counts.  Right?

On another note, if there's anything you'd like to see here, drop a comment.  I can't guarantee I'll take your suggestions, but there's always a chance. 

:wanders off in search of more coffee:

4 comments:

  1. Ambitious of you. LOL Crime note: I'm really curious how a cell phone video of the security footage from the Fort Lauderdale Airport shootings was "leaked" *coughSOLDcough* to TMZ. There were only a few AUTHORIZED people who viewed it and it was info the FBI did not want out there in the general populace. Hrm....

    Other than that, I got nothin'. And yes, today is all about the Monday-ness. :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone has a camera phone thingie now and they don't care who they sell the video to or how it's used. (Or whether it shows the whole thing or just what fits their narrative.) Gah. Don't get me started. LOL

      Here's hoping yesterday's Monday-ness doesn't bleed over into today. :fingers crossed:

      Delete
  2. Funny. This is how I feel most days when I think, "Hey, I should blog today!" I'm glad you went and did it! Thanks for visiting my blog today AND for buying my book AND for sharing about it on FB. You're incredibly kind and supportive and I really appreciate it. <3 Christy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Christy, yeah, I'm just trying to keep one promise to myself this year.

      You're so welcome. I hope you sell tons!

      Delete