Monday, May 16, 2016

Official Worldwide Release! Fertile Ground is Live!

Hey Everyone!

It's time!  The long-awaited second book in the SCIU  (ETA: Serial Crimes Investigation Unit) series - Fertile Ground - has finally arrived!  When I first wrote Dying Embers, I hadn't intended it to be the beginning of a series, but as I tried to get it published another suspense idea popped into my head that would dovetail nicely into the SCIU world.  This book is not a direct sequel - as in there's no Jace or Ben.  We're not following them this time.  They've had their story and they're living their lives and catching bad guys out of the Dallas headquarters.  We'll just leave them to it.

This book is about Teri Buchanan and her fight to overcome the scars of her own attack as she hunts down a serial rapist turned killer.  Director Walter Graham is there by phone, and Lynn makes a quick phone appearance as well, but for now, that's all there is for them.  Let's see what Teri can do.

Fertile Ground is now available for your reading pleasure wherever Kindle books are sold.  Which is like Amazon, Amazon UK, Amazon Canada, Amazon Australia... Germany... Italy... and a bunch of others that I could linky-loo for you, but then we'd be here all day.

Without further ado, I offer you...

https://www.amazon.com/Fertile-Ground-S-C-I-U-Book-2-ebook/dp/B01FOPNE9Y

5 comments:

  1. I got it on KU. I'll read it and then I'll buy it for the keeper shelf. Twice the love. ;)

    Can't wait to read this one. I need an excuse to stay up doing something fun! Here's to many sales and downloads!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Silver! You rock!

      I hope this is a good excuse for you! And from your fingertips to readers minds. :fingers crossed:

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the release! I wish you many sales.

    But my memory sucks. What does SCIU stand for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stacy!

      Derp on my part. I spend so much time with these people I don't think about it. SCIU = Serial Crimes Investigation Unit. And I'll add that to the post as soon as I finish this comment. =o)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, B.E.! Wishing you many sales and many new fans!

    ReplyDelete