Wednesday, March 16, 2016

IN DEEP WISH is Out in the World

Yesterday was release day for In Deep Wish.  It went pretty well.  I had the most pre-orders out of any of my five books, so I'm happy with that.  Opening day sales got my book a rank of 135,000 out of all books.  I won't go into the specific genre categories.  Suffice it to say, urban fantasy is a full genre out there in Amazon land.  Getting into the top 100 there would take an act of APUG (All Powerful Uber-God*) and he's got better things to do.

The jury's still out on expanded distribution sales.  Apparently, there's a delay there somewhere because I know at least a couple people who bought - one from B&N and another from Kobo - but I haven't seen that yet.  Today maybe. D2D finally updated, so those sales are now official.  Yay.

Anyway, here are the links:

Amazon
Apple 
Kobo
Barnes & Noble

Thanks to everyone who made release day awesome by buying a copy, tweeting about the release, posting about it, blogging about it, etc.  It was really cool.  :hugs:


If you're still not reading the Once Upon a Djinn series, that's okay.  If you want to start, Wish in One Hand is still 99 cents at the major e-tailers. 

Amazon (Amazon UK, Amazon CAN),
Barnes & Noble 
Kobo
Apple

I think that Friday, I'll post the first chapter of In Deep Wish here, to give y'all a taste of what's going on all up in there.  ;o)  

*This is a reference to something said in In Deep Wish.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I'd love for this series to get more traction because I love this series! MOONSTRUCK: LIES is sitting around #75K in the paid Kindle. It's under #500 on the three sub-lists. Can't complain but not jumping up and down. Ah, well. I just need to write more, faster, better. :D

    I'll keep pimping the Djinns! And happy hump day!

    ReplyDelete