Monday, November 9, 2015

Goodreads Listing and a Contest


It's the little things that kill.
The Goodreads listing for Bloodflow is now live.  Go forth, if you are so inclined, and Want to Read it.  Feel free to share it.  In fact, if you share the link to its Goodreads listing somewhere (your blog, your FB page, Twitter, etc.) and then come back here to put the link to your share in the comments, I'll enter you for a $10 Amazon giftcard drawing.  I'll pick the winner for this drawing on the day I announce the book is live at Amazon - at which time I will begin another drawing.  Cuz what the hell, right?

So, what do you think of the cover?  Does it say thriller with political, medical, and technological elements?  God, I hope so, because I'm running with that sucker.  How do you like the tagline - It's the little things that kill? 

In case you missed it, here's the blurb:

Prove you’re an American! Join your elected officials and get implanted today!
The highest levels of the government believe Project Hermes is the best way to control America’s immigration problem. A simple microchip carrying a citizen’s information will allow officials to sort out who belongs—and who doesn’t. Harmless.
Unless the chip carries more than just information.
Agent Miranda Kruz of the Terrorism Task Force has reason to believe something is very wrong with Project Hermes. People are dying and the clues all point to a microchip implant. But Randi’s superiors don’t want anything or anyone interfering with their pet project. They’re threatening her job, her loved ones, and her life to keep her from revealing their secret. With the help of medical examiner, Vic Hammond, and electronics engineer, Jack Davis, Randi has to uncover the truth and make it public before anyone else is targeted for death.
Locating the madmen behind these executions will be hard enough—stopping them might just be impossible.


I hope you all are as excited about this book as I am.  =o)

3 comments:

  1. Yes! I'm excited. Getting ready to share it all around! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Silver! I saw your shares. You're awesome. :hugs:

      Delete
    2. Well, since you were actually the only one to share this around, you win, Silver. And since you already told me to donate your $10 to the animal rescue organization, I'll do so the next time I'm at the veterinarian's office.

      Delete